With Covid-19 on the rise, many people from all over the world have had to do one or more of the following; stay at home, work from home or learn from home. To many, staying at home means a halt in their businesses or side hustles. There are certain simple ways you can enjoy your stay at home and the best part of it is that while at it, you may be able to generate a little extra money to save for a rainy day, take care of emergencies, pay a debt, or support others around you. There is no better time than now to make your stay at home more productive and memorable. To achieve this, you can use the assets you have, whether it’s technical and soft skills or your hobbies and talent, to indulge in fun activities which may make you money from home.
If you’re looking to enjoy life and make extra money from home, here are five ideas to consider:
- Write, it pays! If you are a great writer, it is time to create amazing write-ups for blogs, social media posts and e-books and sell! Writers are getting gigs now more than ever.
- Do you have a great camera? Take gorgeous shots and sell online! Photographers are taking amazing shots to uplift lives amidst the crisis, you can do that too and generate a little cash and a great memory.
- Participate in research activities including taking paid surveys if it is your kind of thing. There are many researchers looking for opinions from all over the world. You can share significant opinions to enhance a research activity.
- Teach from home! You can teach basically any subject online. From Music to Maths, to Languages to Geography. So many parents are looking for help online for their children and you could be that help.
- Create amazing art pieces to sell online- A friend of mine,Oguttuh Adwar is super talented in pencil work. He is planting smiles in people’s faces by creating absolutely beautiful portraits using pencil. If you are talented in any kind of art, this is an amazing time to immerse yourself in the world of art and touch lives with your pieces.
Finally, Stay at home and save lives!